Our shop, the former harbourmaster / weighbridge office in St Ives , was installed c. 1920 and continued in use, weighing fish and coal, until 1966. Then artist Tom Gower took it on until we moved in 1984.
At 6’ x 10’ it is probably the smallest shop in Cornwall. However, we keep a full range of sizes, styles and colours.
Our workshop is adjacent to our house , we have a one minute walk to work…
Our house dates back to 1800 when it was a true rural farm. Now developed as a family home it is still know as Little Rosemorran Farm but we dropped the ‘farm’ off our address not wanting people to think we were farming as well.